The MCK Philosophy:
- To provide the finest auditing, accounting, tax, employee benefits and management advisory services.
- To offer these services to all communities in central Illinois.
- To help each client reach his maximum potential.
- To be a firm that is enjoyable to work for and rewarding to work with.
- To contribute to our community and the professions to which we belong.
- To grow, but never to lose the local identity and personal relationship with clients that is the foundation of our practice.
MCK proudly participates in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Peer Review Program. The program is dedicated to enhancing the quality of accounting, auditing and attestation services performed by AICPA members in public practice. Click Here to view a copy of our most recent peer review report (we received a peer review rating of pass.)
Over 50 different industries are represented in our client base. We believe this diversity makes us attractive to a wide range of businesses throughout Central Illinois. Clients can approach us as general practitioners and be assured of receiving a high level of service. Many of our clients have come to us because of our experience and knowledge in their industry.
Areas of our specialized industry expertise include:
|Restaurant/Fast Food||Retirement Plans|
|Equipment Dealers||Local Government|
|Wholesale||And many others…|