We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised.
Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Because our firm is relatively small, our clients benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified professional.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Business and individual tax planning
- Corporation tax preparation
- Partnership tax preparation
- Fiduciary tax preparation
- Estate and gift tax planning – Click to download our “Are You Prepared” estate planning tool
- Estate tax filing preparation
- Individual tax preparation
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- Financial statement preparation
- Payroll check writing
- Payroll/sales tax returns
- Accounting systems design and installation
- Bookkeeping services
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We provide accounting and auditing services for all types of businesses and industries:
- Community Colleges
- School Districts
- Arranging financing
- Business development, consulting and valuation
- Business start-up
- Business valuation services
- Customer advisory boards
- Employee search
- Grain inventories
- Grain probing
- Litigation support/expert witness
- Management reporting systems
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Personal financial planning
- Profit improvement
- Projections and forecasting
- Strategic and long range planning
- Succession planning
- Computer training
- Disaster planning
- Hardware sales
- Backup management
- Cyber security risk assessment
- Network installation
- Network administration
- Ongoing support
- Software review and selection
- Systems evaluation
- System implementation
When it comes to agribusiness, there’s no substitute for knowledge. Our Agribusiness Group is headed by firm personnel with many years of agribusiness experience.
Grain elevators are a particular area of expertise at MCK. Our specialties include measuring grain, grain valuation techniques, safe methods of grain inventory, use of daily position records, long/short records, use of a variety of grain marketing contracts, and knowledge of grain warehousing regulations. We are also equipped with a grain probe that lets us pull grain samples from depths of up to 40 feet.
Members of our Agribusiness group are active in the grain and co-op industry, so we can provide clients with the most up-to-date information available.
Our Agribusiness services include:
- Year-end planning in such areas as selling additional grain, prepaying expenses, and making equipment purchases.
- Equipment “lease vs. buy” decisions
- Business valuations of farms
- Equalizing tax burden form year to year
- Procuring loans to finance the business
- Annual audits
RETIREMENT AND EMPLOYEE BENEFIT SERVICES
- Retirement plan documents
- Cafeteria plan documents
- Retirement plan administration
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Nonqualified plans
- Deferred compensation plans