Effective Monday, November 9, 2020, our office doors are once again remaining locked in response to the uptick in positive COVID-19 cases in Central Illinois.
If you need to drop off or pick up information at an MCK office, you may do so using the boxes located outside of the office doors. Please be sure to knock to get someone’s attention or better yet call the office number when you arrive at the door and we will assist you.
The following policies also apply for the unforeseen future:
• We encourage clients to try and do any work with MCK without in-person meetings. If you feel you truly need to meet in person, please contact the person you wish to meet with and schedule the meeting.
• For those with appointments that would like to avoid time waiting outside our door, please follow these procedures: When you arrive at our building for your appointment, please remain in your car and call the receptionist to let us know you are here. They will let you know if you can come up, or will take your number and call you back when we are ready.
• Masks are being worn by all MCK team members and must be worn by all visitors while in MCK offices. Please ensure that you put on your mask prior to coming into the building.
• Proper social distancing is required throughout MCK’s offices and our building.
• Those with appointments will be asked to wash their hands and/or use sanitizer upon arrival in the office. There are sanitizer stations and bottles throughout our offices.
• If you have a fever, cough, or are feeling ill, please do not enter the building and instead call us to reschedule your appointment. You will not be admitted into our offices.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time as we work together to prevent the spread of infection. We look forward to safely serving you!
The Team at MCK CPAs & Advisors