We wanted to give you an update about the offices of MCK CPAs & Advisors. In line with the recent approval from the CDC and State of Illinois guidelines, MCK is once again accepting in-person appointments as of May 1, 2020 with normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Because the safety of our clients, staff, and their families is a high priority at MCK, we are implementing the following procedures and policies until further notice:
• MCK’s office doors remain closed to those without appointments. We are still using a drop-box system outside of each door, and you can knock or call in if you are simply picking up or dropping off.
• All in-person appointments should be requested via phone or email.
• When you arrive at our building for your appointment, please remain in your car and call up to let the receptionist know you are here. They will let you know if you can come up or will take your number and call you back when we are ready.
• Masks must be worn by all visitors while in MCK offices. Please ensure that you put on your mask prior to coming into the building.
• Visitors will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival in the office.
• Social distancing guidelines and CDC recommendations for cleanliness and hygiene are being followed by the MCK team and we ask the same of all visitors.
• If you have a fever, cough, or are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time as we work together to prevent the spread of infection. We look forward to safely serving you!
The Team at MCK CPAs & Advisors