We wanted to give you an update regarding access to the offices of MCK CPAs & Advisors.
Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, our office doors are now unlocked during normal business hours.
Regardless, to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and their families, the following procedures and policies will remain in effect for the duration of Phase 3 of Restore Illinois:
- Clients not wanting to come into the MCK office lobbies may still use the drop-box system outside of each door, and you can knock or call in if you are simply picking up or dropping off.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors while in MCK offices. Please ensure that you put on your mask prior to coming into the building.
- Proper social distancing is required throughout MCK’s offices.
- All in-person appointments should be scheduled in advance via phone or email.
- For those with appointments that would like to avoid time in our lobby, please follow the prior procedures: When you arrive at our building for your appointment, please remain in your car and call up to let the receptionist know you are here. They will let you know if you can come up or will take your number and call you back when we are ready.
- Those with appointments will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival in the office.
- If you have a fever, cough, or are feeling ill, please do not enter the building and instead call us to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time as we work together to prevent the spread of infection. We look forward to safely serving you!
The Team at MCK CPAs & Advisors