Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, our office doors are unlocked during normal business hours which are 8-5 Monday to Thursday and 8-1 on Friday. The office may be open earlier and later, but those are our posted official hours.
To continue to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, and their families, the following procedures and policies will remain in effect at least through Phase 4 of Restore Illinois:
- Clients not wanting to come into the MCK office lobbies may call the office at 875-2655 to arrange drop-off or pick-up of information. Zoom meetings and phone calls can be scheduled as well.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors while in MCK offices. Please ensure that you put on your mask prior to coming into the building.
- Proper social distancing is required throughout MCK’s offices.
- All in-person appointments should be scheduled in advance via phone or email.
- For those with appointments that would like to avoid time in our lobby, please follow the prior procedures: When you arrive at our building for your appointment, please remain in your car and call up to let the receptionist know you are here. They will let you know if you can come up or will take your number and call you back when we are ready.
- Those with appointments will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival in the office.
- If you have a fever, cough, or are feeling ill, please do not enter the building and instead call us to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time as we work together to prevent the spread of infection. We look forward to safely serving you!
The Team at MCK CPAs & Advisors